Design Your Polywood Shutters with our New Shutter Designer
Would you like to see what each Polywood shutter option looks like before you buy? Our Shutter Designer makes it possible. Choose your shutter color, louver size, control, and frame. Be sure to choose your background wall color so you can get a feel for how our Polywood® shutters will look in your home. When you’re all done, you can download your ideal shutters and email them to the store so we can get you a quote on your custom-designed Polywood shutters.
Here’s a few shutter tips:
- Most Clearwater homeowners like Snow White.
- 3.5” louvers are most popular, with 4.5” louvers a close second.
- Chose a standard tilt rod for a farmhouse or traditional style home, and hidden tilt for more modern homes.
- Divider rails and split tilt are exciting options when you want to close the bottom louvers for privacy and opening the top louvers for light.
- As for frames, the general idea is if you have trim or casing around your window, go with the Standard L, Decorative L or Flat L. No casing or trim: all frames will work.
- If you use a sill piece at the foot of your window opening—probably made from wood or marble—make sure you select “with Sill” so you can get a full picture with the sill frame that would sit on top of your sill piece.
- Interested in window treatments including shades or blinds? Try our Window Treatment Visualizer instead.